Learn more about internet safety, social media, and identity theft on Mark's blog:
- Be aware of the signs of cyberbullying and sexting either on social media or via texting.
- TALK to kids about safety and ethics, explaining that their behavior should not be any different in person vs online vs texting.
- RESTRICT access to sites you know are inappropriate (filtering/monitoring tools)
- SUPERVISE their online time as appropriate. Children
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Hover over the down arrow in the top right portion of the screen.
- Click Privacy Settings. The key here is to explore every last link on this page, as Facebook
With millions of smartphones shipping every month, the phone has surpassed the PC as the true personal computer. Just like PCs, mobile phones now face more threats than ever.
Plus, your mobile phone now contains all sorts of personal information about you from your contacts, photos and financial information. Your phone is your lifeline and …Read more →